Hello, Sun?

by - 6:48 PM

Hello, Sun?

Can you hear me, Sun? We miss you in Oregon. We are rather tired of the gray skies and constant rain. And dangit, it’s June already! I’d like you to know that I’ve already kicked my winter jackets to the curb, am wearing sunglasses, and am sporting skirts and sundresses. So if you could please come out and play, my cold body would thank you endlessly.

P.S. If you don’t come soon, I might have to abandon ship and run off to one of the below destination spots immediately.

P.P.S My flower pots also beg for your mercy. They don't have holes in the bottom and are quite tired of me tipping them sideways to drain out the floods of water.

[caption id="attachment_147" align="aligncenter" width="343" caption="St. Regis resort in Bora Bora."][/caption]

[caption id="attachment_148" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Four Seasons, Maui"][/caption]

and I'd wear this:

[caption id="attachment_149" align="aligncenter" width="290" caption="Perilla Dress from Anthropologie"][/caption]

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram