Rewind

by - 3:15 PM

It’s Monday, folks. How did this day come back around so quickly? This weekend was awesome, with 80 degree weather and SUN. Yes, she came out finally! And I wore shorts for the first time in a while. LOVELY.

 I golfed. I took long walks around my beautiful neighborhood. I also attended a wine and cheese party. Where we locked ourselves INSIDE my friend’s apartment clubhouse. We were in a panic for a good 20 minutes. Until we realized we had the keys. You had to have been there.

How was everyone else’s weekend? What did you do?

Cheers,

Jessica

[caption id="attachment_152" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Nature Park in my neighborhood"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_153" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Wine for the wine party. Fitting, no?"][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_154" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Cheese and other yummy snacks. I prefer the spicy, make you sweat kind. Yum."][/caption]

 

[caption id="attachment_155" align="aligncenter" width="500" caption="Near crisis. I could hear God laughing."][/caption]

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram