Menu Monday

by - 11:38 AM

Sometimes I wonder why I'm not a housewife right now. I've always loved cooking, cleaning and laundry. It's true! For my 18th birthday, my girlfriends bought me laundry supplies. Though, that was half a joke gift. But still. One thing I have to do each weekend is make a meal plan for the week. Because I'm just cooking for myself, it can be tempting to just grab take out or swing through the drive through. I have no one else to worry about!


  • Monday: Spinach and olive oil pasta with grilled chicken

  • Tuesday: Leftover pasta and grilled chicken.

  • Wednesday: Weekly dinner with the parents. Menu TBD.

  • Thursday: Spaghetti with steamed broccoli

  • Friday: Hospital grub


Note that I try not to attempt anything fancy during the week. I don't have the time, nor the patience! : )

Cheers,

Jessica

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram