arizona

by - 6:39 PM


I spent Martin Luther King weekend down in Phoenix, Arizona visiting family. Though it wasn’t terribly warm – the high 60s – it was a much-needed break from the snow falling back in Portland!

Ironically, it dipped into the low 40s at night, so we took advantage of their fireplace! It was my first “real” fire of the winter season. My apartment has a gas fireplace, but it’s not quite like a real one, with the crackle and pops.

We shopped. We dined on yummy southwestern food. I caught up with family and family friends. One of my favorite things to read are cookbooks, and my aunt had a ton of fun ones to browse by the fire. In short, the three days went far too quickly.

Because I’ve spent so many vacations down in Arizona, I sometimes forget to take photos. But here are a few snaps from my phone.







You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram