A little look back

by - 5:36 PM

2011 was a whirlwind of a ride for me. There were a lot of ups – and a lot of downs – but it was a cleansing year and full of personal growth.

In 2011 I….

Did a girl’s weekend in Las Vegas

Had my photos taken by the extremely talented Rachel Hadiashar

Re-learned how to fish

Volunteered with SOLV and cleaned up our Oregon coast

Learned how to make jam from scratch

Embarked on a brunch mission for best Portland breakfast spots

Got crafty to save money

Visited my girlfriends in Austin, Texas (and nearly sweated to death)

Got my finances in order

Went wine tasting and visiting the Street of Dreams for the first time

Supported the first Portland Flea and scored a deal

Carved a pumpkin for the first time in years

Trekked out to the Roloff’s Farm for the first time – and met most of the family!

Experimented with new recipes

Painted my new place  

Indulged my sweet tooth

I hope your look-back on 2011 was just as sweet. Cheers to a great 2012!





















You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram