saavy cubicals

by - 3:11 PM

I landed a new position at work, which means I’ll moving into a new cubical on another floor. Such change! I’ve had my current space for the past three years and I never really did anything with it. I have the “Keep Calm and Carry On” picture perched on my desk, along with a handful of rubber ducks collected over the years. Otherwise, I have a mish-mash of pictures and papers tacked up and office supplies strewn all about. It’s uninspiring, to say the least.

SO, I have vowed to make my new space a bit more aesthetically pleasing. Some people go all out, which I love. Some people thing cubical décor is unprofessional. I disagree. As long as one keeps the party pictures and bottle of liquor AT HOME. Or at least hidden in a drawer.

Here’s what I am thinking:

A pretty garland for the backboard of my cube wall....

 Metallic Gold and Copper Paper Garland for Decor, Gift Wrapping


Mini pennant fabric banner - bunting in pink, turquoise, and yellow

2

Some fun folders to keep my papers tucked away....



And a dah-ling pencil cup.




And here are some great links to browse for ideas. You really can have fun shopping for anything!

·        See Jane Work
·        Sorting with Style

To come clean, I did do a post on this exact subject awhile back:


That’s as far as I got. I promise to actually do something this time around! Hold me to it, won’t ya?


You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram