fill in the blank friday

by - 10:05 AM

Happy Friday all! We finally made it to the weekend. The countdown to Christmas is really on now, and I have a few more things to wrap up before then. A handful of presents left to get, and a bunch of baking. Luckily, I only have a two-day work week next week, so I won't be too stressed getting everything done.
It has been awhile since I have participated in Lauren's Fill in the Blank Friday game, so here we go!

My most favorite "little thing" is getting a new magazine in the mail. I subscribe to too many, but I love seeing them in the mailbox and then curling up on the couch with coffee to read them.
I would give anything to be laying poolside anywhere warm.

I can't believe how quickly 2011 went by. Hello, 2012!

The one thing I'd like to achieve today is to catch up with an old friend, whom I’m meeting at the Blazer Fan Fest tonight.

The last thing I want to do today is be sitting at work. I’d rather be baking sweets at home, or out running around.

If I were writing my own blank today, it would say: What is your favorite tradition during the Christmas season?
My favorite candle scent is pumpkin or tobacco. Yum!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram