cyber monday deals

by - 10:03 AM

Now that Black Friday is behind us, we can move on to the next big shopping milestone: Cyber Monday.

Given Black Friday actually started on Thursday for many retailers – a move I am not a fan of – it shouldn’t be a surprise that Cyber Monday is also starting a day earlier too.

I have participated in Black Friday a couple of times but didn’t enjoy it very much. I find that most deals are now also online so this year I did a bit of shopping from my couch! I will happily trade little sleep, bad parking and crazy crowds for the comfort of my couch and computer. Thankyouverymuch.

Luckily, Cyber Monday is just that – shopping all online. Here are some good deals that I have stumbled across. Are there any others to add to the list?

Cyber Monday Sales & Deals Roundup

TARGET: Deals storewide. Ends 12/1.

OLD NAVY, GAP, BANANA REPUBLIC : Save 30% at Old Navy, Gap & Banana Republic. Enter Code CYBER. Ends 11/26. Restrictions Apply.

LOFT: Cyber Monday: 50% off Entire Purchase

KATE SPADE: Up to 75% off select items beginning Sunday.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram