rugs! rugs galore!

by - 2:59 PM

This is going to be a random post but I discovered that Rugs USA has extended its Cyber Monday sale through today. Rugs are 75% off, people!

Have you ever been this excited about rugs? Nope, me either. I ordered a couple because I’ve been eyeing them for a while and I just couldn’t resist. It will be an early Christmas present to myself. Along with a couple other items I recently purchased over Black Friday. Eh. What the hell. Life is short, dang it.

I bought the Greek Flokati Shag Rug and a Moroccan Trellis Rug in Spa Blue. Swoon.

With FREE shipping, I ended up paying less than $90 for both - and they each got rave reviews and are a good size each. Hurry up and get yours before they are all gone! What are you waiting for?



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram