wine adventures + winner announced

by - 7:40 AM

A few weeks ago the boyfriend and I went on our second wine tasting adventure out in the Newberg area. There are so many vineyards to choose from! We went to Ayres (private & by appointment only), Adelsheim (larger, a bit overpriced) and Alexana. It was a gorgeous day for trekking from vineyard to vineyard. We stopped by Fred Meyer's to pick up picnic food - a baguette sandwich, hummus and pita chips and fancy olives. Delish! 

I highly recommend making the journey that way if you can. It's a romantic day-trip for couples or a fun activity for a group. 







Also, thanks to those who entered the giveaway. There were only two entries - so your odds were good. :) The winner is Karla! Karla - please drop me a note with your mailing address and I'll make sure you get your doggy gift basket.


Blogger Karla Schmidt said...
What a much needed site! I love taking my dog wherever I can with me! Thanks to his site, now we are taking him with us to the drive in theater tonight!
Saturday, September 07, 2013
 Delete



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram