an update on life

by - 6:30 AM

2014 has been a bittersweet year, full of ups and downs. When the highs have been high, they've been really high. When they've been low, everything feels just a little bit surreal.

But there has been so much good this year, too. So many things to be thankful for.

Like a new job that I love and came at just the right time in my career. Funny how things work themselves out like that.

Also, meet Louis. My little dachshund who is now 6 months young. I've been his mama for 2 months now, and he's completely turned my life upside down. We've had some hard days (can't you pee in the right place?? why are you jumping on my face at 5:00 am?? etc. etc.) but many more good days. Little dude just had surgery to *cough* lose his manhood and they told me I had to keep him from running and wiggling around for the first 48 hours. He's currently doing laps around the apartment.

But that face.



The boy and I also went to Mexico earlier in the year. Like a long time ago. It was a perfect vacation of forced relaxation. No cell phones, no checking Facebook 25 times a day.



I'll do separate posts on each of these life moments soon. In the meantime, I need to rescue a high heel Louis just found and is using as a teething mechanism.

Ciao for now!




You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram