Bring it Back

by - 9:59 AM

A couple weeks ago, my parents kindly heaved a bunch of my old middle school/ high school crap into my car. Among the boxes of gems? ALL of my old CDs. Ah.

Since, I've decided to bring back a new CD each day, listening en route to and from work. Here are a couple from the past two days:

The Donnas - Spend the Night


Song #1 is fabulous. Reminds me of high school, driving the Ford around with the windows rolled down. Now I realize that songs #2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc. sound EXACTLY like #1. I think I'm more musically atuned now. I'm also pretty sure The Donnas disappeared off the face of the earth. A shame.

Linkin Park - Meteora



Now THIS is the epitomy of my senior year of HS. Hello rock? Energetic & head banging, we LOVED this group. This CD was the gateway to the harder stuff..you know, Nirvana, Bush & the like. Half sarcastic.


What should I bring back next?


[polldaddy poll=2691411]

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram