Move With The Cheese

by - 9:53 AM

I just finished reading Who Moved My Cheese?, a book that I've heard rumblings of but never dove into. It's a bit cheesy, pardon the pun, but the insights are helpful. Especially for those of us in the communications industry, a landscape that has changed rapidly in the recent years and shows no sign of slowing down.

Typically, change scares me. Case study: I recently helped my parents clean out their attic, garage and storage unit & I found boxes of my childhood goodies. I was hesitant to get rid of anything. I was scared getting rid of my stuff would mean that I was getting rid of a part of my past. Can you say, hoarder?? I got over it and changed from a Hem to a Haw.

Change is hard, but it's inevitable. Instead of being stuck on the comfort of a routine, embrace the changes and see it as a learning opportunity and challenge - both things I glady take on.

Excerpt from Who Moved My Cheese?:


  • Change Happens - They Keep Moving The Cheese

  • Anticipate Change - Get Ready For The Cheese To Move

  • Monitor Change - Smell The Cheese Often So You Know When It Is Getting Old

  • Adapt To Change Quickly - The Quicker You Let Go Of Old Cheese, The Sooner You Can Enjoy The New Cheese

  • Change - Move With The Cheese

  • Enjoy Change - Savor The Adventure And Enjoy The Taste Of New Cheese!

  • Be Ready To Change Quickly And Enjoy It Again and Again - They Keep Moving The Cheese


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram