Storage Sanity

by - 11:07 AM

I have a problem, folks. Don’t panic – but I have zero storage space in my current pad. And it’s driving me to the edge of insanity.

It’s so bad I have my crock pot next to my shoe bin in the coat closet. What’s a girl to do?

I searched online for some space saving solutions and found the below options that might work for me.


  1. Get rid of my useless crap.

  2. Utilize the wall space and hang canvas baskets like these:




I would want these for my extra cleaning supplies + winter scarves/gloves + tools (yes, I have tools).

 3. Utilize space under the bed. That space currently keeps old moving boxes that I swear I will want someday again. Not want, NEED. Really.



 This blog post from Rubbermaid is a nice summary of my current situation. (Photos via them too) http://www.rubbermaid.com/Solutions/Pages/Solution_Details.aspx?Item_ID=131&SolId=2

Anyone have any space saving tips that have worked for them?

Cheers,

Jessica

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram