thankful

by - 7:56 PM

Thanksgiving is nearing but why not say thanks right now? Why not say thanks everyday? Here are things that I am feeling grateful for today!

1. God. My spiritual journey has had many highs and many, many lows but without Him and his Grace I don't know where I'd be today.

2. My girlfriends. Whether it's a night on the town or a night on the couch with two spoons and a gallon of ice cream, we always know what the other needs.

3. This MTV Michael Jackson tribute - which is also below. Whatever you think of the man, this just plain rocks. I can't get enough.

4. Lemon drops, strawberry margaritas & long island ice teas. They are just so damn good.

5. Sophie Kinsella. This lady rocks my world.

6. My job. I am so blessed to be surrounded by such smart coworkers and clients.

7. My health.

8. The Oregon Coast. The beauty is breath taking. Even though it's always cold!

9. My little red Mazda. She never lets me down. Zoom-zoom.

10. My family. What more can I say?

What are YOU thankful for today?

Cheers,
Jessica





You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram