looking back

by - 3:33 PM

Guys, this is my 57th blog post. I first posted on January 3, 2010 and I'm proud to say I've come a long way since then. OK, so I'm still writing about useless crap that no one cares about. But look, see how much prettier it is?

My first post also happend to be about resolutions, which I make every year. Let’s take a look back at what I hoped to accomplish in 2010.

Spend more time with friends. (We're aligning calendars as I type)

Score: I can never spend enough time with them but we definitely made ample time for one another. Win!

Travel more. (Trips to AZ, Paris & New Orleans are already on the books)

Score: Arizona and Paris happened but New Orleans did not. It was replaced with a heavenly week in Ashland, OR. Win!

Read more. (Powell's, I'm coming for you!)

Score: I read lots of books. Win!

Be nicer. (Not less feisty, just generally nicer to people)

Score: Besides my road rage, I think I tried my best. That’s what counts, right?

Save more money. (Eeek)

Score: Fail

For 2011, I think I need some more specific resolutions, with smaller milestones, so I set myself up for success. Like resolving to drink more champagne with yummy fruity things floating inside. You get the idea.


Champagne with strawberries


How'd you do for 2010?


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram