it only gets better.

by - 10:06 AM

In less than a month, I’ll be turning 25. Gulp. Since I refuse to turn 25, I’ll just make this year my 4th anniversary of turning 21. I’ve already alerted everyone that I’ll be having a quarter-life crisis. I’m not exactly sure what that means but I do know it includes a short escape from reality. Hello, Vegas!

Here are signs that prove I’m getting old(er).

·        I can’t get out of the crisscross applesauce position without a lot of effort, grunting and pain
·        I prefer a nice cocktail over a shot of Oregon Springs vodka
·        MTV is no longer my primary source for information
·        Nor is People.com
·        Half my conversations with friends start with “Remember back in college when…”and end with “Man, I’ll never do that again.”
·        I’m no longer afraid the parties I attend will get raided by the cops

In all seriousness, I think 25 will be a pivotal year for me. On the personal front, I have a lot of goals that will better who I am. On the professional front, I’m equally excited for the opportunities that lie ahead as I continue to pave my career.

Cheers to making it another year!

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram