summer bucket list

by - 1:18 PM

Though the sun has disappeared for a bit here in Portland, I am still anxiously planning out my summer activities. I am most looking forward to actually being able to get outside & do some fun and relaxing activities! What is going on your summer bucket list? Anything I should add to my list? : )


 
 

I try to go to the Oregon Zoo a couple times a year. We tried going last weekend but we couldn’t find parking! And the shuttle signs weren’t up yet. Fail.
 
Oregon has hundreds of wineries, and most of them in the Portland-area. I am excited to try a few more out this summer.
 
Hood River is calling my name. Can you believe I’ve never spent much time in Hood River? I’ve driven past it a bazillion times, but that’s about it. I hear it’s an adorable town.
 
I love antiquing in the little town of Aurora, as they have fun shops & great food.
 
The Portland Blues Festival is supposed to be quite the sight – and another thing I have never done.
 
A day trip to Oregon coast is a summer must! Duh.
 
I have a feeling I’ll end up at the Portland International Beer Festival – the boy has been trying to get me to drink more beer.
 
Fishing hasn’t happened in quite a while but I need to get out to the lake at least once this summer. Perhaps we’ll get out to Hagg Lake.
 
We should all take more advantage of the beautiful hiking opportunities in the Gorge. It’s right in our Portland backyard!


**All photos taken from embedded links, except 6 & 7**


 



You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram