Hood River

by - 9:05 PM

How can it possibly be nearing mid August already? I'm pleased to report that I've done most everything on my summer bucket list. Not that I've bothered to share any of with you all yet. But wait! I'm about to show you excerpts from a Hood River trek that the boy and I did at the beginning of summer.

Excited? Let's get on with it.


I am certain they call it The Gorge because it's GORGE-OUS. See what I did there?


We took the old highway and stumbled upon this hidden beauty. Who needs over-crowed Multnomah Falls? 



Once we arrived in Hood River, we headed straight for Full Sail Brewing. The boy ordered the sampler. How pretty does that look? I don't think beer is supposed to be described as "pretty" but it's whatever.


I had a light something something. See what a beer connoisseur I've become?


This place was a good spot to have a drink. It's even better when you have a group of three women sitting next to you who are in an intense fight the whole time. Highly entertaining. 

Also, this place offers an incredible view of the gorge. Not that I bothered taking photos of it. I'm a skilled photographer, aren't you sensing?

Hood River was a cute little town & I definitely recommend it for a quick city escape!


You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram