Flower Power

by - 4:38 PM

If know me, you'll know that I've always wanted to be a wedding planner. "The Wedding Planner" is one of my favorite movies. I worked an assistant event coordinator during college. My first job interview out of college was to work as an event/wedding planner. I obviously didn't land the gig. But if I did, I wouldn't be working at the fabulous place I work now.

Anyways, I still have a passion for event coordination and all things wedding, so when I get the chance to help any of my engaged girlfriends I jump at the chance.

One of my favorite wedding blogs is 100 Layer Cake, which is full of great ideas and inspiration.

Like this couple who used an over sized flower as a prop for their photos: (I apologize to my future husband now, as we are SO doing this.)

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram