welcome to my new home

by - 1:55 PM

After months of deliberation, I finally pulled the trigger and hired a design firm to give my little blog a makeover. Much like walking into a real home, it's so uninspiring to have a virtual home that's blah blah blah boring.

And boy, did they deliver! I wanted to take a moment to give a shout out to Alt Coast, who spent weeks patiently working with me on crafting the perfect design. In my job, I am used to working with clients on their own website designs, video productions, etc. and it was fantastic to sit on the other side of the table and be the client for once. What a nice change of pace.

If you'd like to have Alt Coast help with your design needs, you can reach them via www.altcoast.com and see some of their sample work. My site was just a basic package, but they can help you out with more extensive work too.

Thanks again guys!

Best,
Jessica

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram