happy weekend!

by - 9:00 AM

Hello, weekend! I'm looking out the window right now and the weather is gloomy and dark but I'm crossing fingers that changes for the weekend. I have my first fly fishing lesson tomorrow, and then I'm going to go through more of my stuff in prep for my move soon.

I also need to look at my calendar (and wallet) and figure out what I want to do this summer. Lots to look forward to!

In the meantime, let's take it one day at a time and be happy it's Friday. I'm playing this again and linking up over at Lauren's blog.

Happy weekend!


1.   This weekend I'm  taking my first fly fishing lesson and   I am excited to learn something new and cross something off my bucket list!
2.  My last vacation was  over Memorial weekend, when family came into town. We did all sorts of touristy stuff, that I hadn't done before. The last time I went anywhere was in January, when I took off for a weekend in Vegas!

3.  My next vacation will be...still figuring that out. Either a quick trip to Austin, or a couple days we have planned at the beach in September.
4.  My favorite way to relax is with a glass of wine and a good TV show.
5.  When vacationing one should always  leave time to relax and slow down. If you cram too much in, it becomes less fun.

6.  When vacationing one should never worry too much about money. Plan ahead so you have some fun with food and drinks.

7.  The best part about a vacation is getting to experience new towns and cultures. Plus, it always makes you appreciate home!
 
**UPDATE: Every time I try to do these blank posts, Blogger messes up my formatting as soon as I press "publish." I'm not that careless, I promise. I know it's a mess  up there. Anyone else struggle with Blogger?

You May Also Like

4 comments

Instagram