thank god for weekends

by - 8:49 AM

It has been a rough week and all, with the two-day work week I put in after my 6 day weekend. So thankful for paid time off!

Seriously though, it's supposed to be in the lower 80s this weekend and I couldn't be happier. I'll be bar hopping tonight, and then the rest of my weekend is wide open.

What are you up to?



1.   I love  coffee  because I'm addicted to it and it's like my drug. The stronger the better but I always take mine with cream, but no sugar. Pretty happy I live in the NW and coffee is available on every corner. No need for withdrawls around here!

2.  A time that mama knew best was  when she said those middle school/high school geeks will rule the world, so be nice to them. I didn't quite believe her, but turns out it was kinda true.


3.  My first kiss went a little like this   he was a tad older than me, and it was good because it was new. It wasn't extremely memorable, but whatevs.

4.  My celebrity crush is Matthew McConaughey. I first fell head over heels when I watched him in "The Wedding Planner" and I still love him. He's a great actor and gorgeous to look at.

5.  My splurge of choice is   food. I probably spend more at the grocery stores than I should but I love cooking and trying new things. And eating out, but only occassionally so I don't feel guilty or blow my budget.

6.  My dance jam of choice is   YMCA. Just kidding. Anything with a great beat - I'm not picky.

You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram