fill in the blank friday

by - 9:32 PM

 
1.   If I could get away somewhere for the weekend I would go  to Cannon Beach. Oh wait, I did do that! Even though it's a bit cold and wet, there's nothing like the beauty of Oregon. and I would bring my family. Like I did today.

2.  Something I often rant about is  our justice system. Heavy topic, I know, but I'll never understand it. I do realize it's better than most countries but, sometimes, I'd really like it if we could adopt the "eye for an eye" method. Kill someone? See ya? Rape someone? Off goes your thingy. You know what I mean?

3.  One item I need to have in my fridge at all time is   milk. I don't drink it daily but if it's not there I freak out. Gotta have it! 

4.  My "life-saving" product is foundation. I love how it evens out my color, especially since I quit tanning. Bahumbug.

5.  A friend is someone who  respects you.

6.  If I could write my own blank it would be : The number one thing on my bucket list is: Visiting Hawaii.

7.  My favorite kind of art is  black and white photography. There's something captivating about being able to capture moments in time - I'll never quite understand how it works!

Link up over at Lauren's blog!

You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram