that's what she said

by - 2:42 PM

Funny. Bizarre. Cringe-worthy. Offensive.

One of my favorite shows is The Office. I loved it before I started working in cube land and even more now that I can really relate. I was disappointed to hear Steve Carell was leaving the show. A huge mistake, I think. Who does that?

Bringing on Will Farrell, even temporarily, was an even bigger mistake. First off, I can't stand the actor. I don't think he's funny. He doesn't fit in with the vibe of the show. I thought he was pretty great in the initial episode, to my surprise, but then it went downhill fast. They aren't episodes I'll probably ever watch again.

I was also disappointed with how they departed Michael Scott. It was awkward and very unfunny. And if it's not going to be funny, it should at least be emotional. The only bit of emotion was when Jim started tearing up in Michael's office. We needed more of that!

Especially if Carell wanted to finally land an Emmy for his work. Poor guy!

I have a hunch he makes a surprise appearance in a future episode. Anyone wanna make a bet? : )


"I love inside jokes. I'd love to be a part of one someday."

"Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't know where it's going. I just hope to find it somewhere along the way. Like an improv conversation. An improversation."

"First up, the lost and found has gone missing. It itself, is lost. So please try not to lose anything until we find it."

What's your favorite Michael Scott quote?

You May Also Like

3 comments

Instagram