Nesting

by - 10:57 AM

Since leaving home for college, I have moved 6 times in the last 7 years. And I'm doing it again this summer, because my current apartment is driving me crazy. It's oddly designed, dark, and simply depressing. And I couldn't get my couch in. I've decided on a place in NW Portland, so I just need to cross my fingers that I can snag a unit. I'm super excited to move into a bigger and nicer place. I'm more excited to paint and decorate!

I stumbled across Nesting Place from Brittany over at My ABC Soup and it's very inspiring for DIY decor. Her taste is a little different than I, but there are bits I really love - like those striped curtains and the pop of white accessories and furniture.








"Love where you are.  Beautify where you are. Your next house will be great too but, wherever you are right now, today, has enormous potential." - The Nester

*all photos via Nesting Place*

You May Also Like

4 comments

Instagram