is it the end of the world?

by - 3:38 PM

I wasn't able to do this last Friday, because Blogger was down. And tomorrow is supposed to be the end of the world, literally, so this may be the last of these. I almost wish Blogger was down today - that would have made for such good comedic content. Ah well.

2011 AD—On May 21st, Judgment Day will begin and the rapture (the taking up into heaven of God’s elect people) will occur at the end of the 23-year great tribulation. On October 21st, the world will be destroyed by fire (7000 years from the flood; 13,023 years from creation).

I think the world will combust at some point - by a large astroid or something - but it's not happening tomorrow. And if it is? What am I gonna do about it?

Let's get on with the blanks!



People always tell me I look like  another person they've met. At UO, I always got told "you look exactly like this other chick I just met. Do you have a twin?" Ugh.
Friends don't let friends date guys that are tools.
A sunny day is perfect for  exploring Oregon, if it's my day off. Or a slow walk to Starbucks if I'm stuck in the office.

My favorite accessory is my gold diamond ring I wear on the index finger of my right hand. It was passed down to me, and I've worn it (almost) religiously since I was 16.

If I could afford it I would buy a vacation home along the Oregon Coast. That would be awesome.   
The cure for boredom is sleeping. Kidding. I usually call a friend and go do something.

I am currently "in like" with  raspberry italian sodas, sundresses and anything that comes in the color coral.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram