friday

by - 10:31 AM

It's my last day in the office before a week of vacation! Yes, I did just take vacation. And I'm doing it again. I'm a rebel like that.

I am SO excited it's September. Fall is my absolute favorite time of year. It brings great weather, pretty trees, holidays and...most importantly...FOOTBALL.


Amen.

Here's your blanks. Play along with Lauren.


1. One thing that is completely superfluous, but that I could never give up is traveling. I probably travel too much but I’d rather spend my money on experiences than items. Or, you know, my 401k. Just kidding. (by the way…I totally had to look up “superfluous”…am I alone?)

2. PDA makes me feel awkward.

3. I can't  wake up without a cup of coffee.

4. Baked brie and crackers  is my favorite snack.

5. Lately I've been obsessed with finances.

6. If at first you don't succeed  then try again. Never give up.
7. Fall is my favorite season and I couldn’t be more thrilled it’s here. The next four months are my favorite!

 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram