have yourself a picnic

by - 9:00 AM

Admittedly, it’s not feeling quite like summer here in Portland – it has been raining off and on all month. But my magazines tell me otherwise and I am definitely getting antsy for things to heat up.


One of the nice things about summer is the ability to eat outside. There’s nothing better than firing up the grill and having a simple backyard BBQ or throwing together finger foods for a picnic in a park or your own backyard.

I don't really need a reason to shop but I am loving these picnic-inspired goodies. Even if I don't have my own backyard to picnic in. These things would make great hostess gifts too!

Are you a picnic-taking type of person? Do you like to hit up a local park or picnic in the backyard? As I said, I don’t have a backyard but I still love the idea of doing this. 


Picnic


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram