short shorts

by - 9:00 AM

Sooner than later, hopefully, the temperatures will start to rise here in Portland. To me, summer weather means bringing out the shorts and sundresses and cute strappy sandals.


I don’t wear shorts as much as I did in high school and college, mostly because they are so darn short these days, so I prefer rompers, skirts and dresses. True sign of getting older….

That said, I like to have a good pair of denim, colored and white in my wardrobe – plus a black for dressier occasions, like going out downtown.

I also pulled some lace options that are cutting edge. Not sure I am brave enough to wear these but I still think they are super cute. The black Valentino shorts would be HOT with a loose colored top, tucked in, and some cute flats or, for a fancier occasion, some stilettos. Too bad they would break the bank!


Best of shorts



RED Valentino sequin short shorts
£234 - farfetch.com

Vero Moda lace shorts
£22 - houseoffraser.co.uk

H&M pleated shorts
£7.99 - hm.com

Cotton shorts
$36 - romwe.com

Joe's cuffed shorts
$98 - nordstrom.com

Shorts
$18 - target.com

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram