jo bar

by - 10:13 AM

This weekend I had drinks and dinner at Jo Bar, a little restaurant connected to Papa Haydn. The last time I was there I was on a really bad first date. Bad as in he just didn’t like me. Can you imagine anyone not digging me? : )


The place was pretty small but the atmosphere was great – nice and dim and, dare I say, romantic? It also wasn’t loud so, even with a full house, you could still hold a conversation.
I went crazy and tried steamed clams for the first time and had salmon linguine for my main course. Delish! For a drink, our waitress suggested the blood orange martini (I think that’s what it was called) and it was also delish. It was just what I needed to thirst my quench on a Friday night.



Have you been? What did you think?



You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram