a fav outfit

by - 3:23 PM

Oh heavens, I cannot believe it has been a whole month since I have written. Life just kind of took over, you know?

I never do outfit posts because I don't have a hubby or boyfriend to take pics of me. Nor do I usually feel like the outfits I wear warrant their own posts!

Back in January, when I visited family in Phoenix, I picked up a few new pieces. I've been looking long and hard for a pair of red pants and I finally snagged the perfect pair! Ladies, you know how hard it is to even find the perfect pair of pants...not to mention trying to find them in just the right hue. These beauties are from Free People. I saw them from across the mall and it was love at first sight. If only finding a guy were as easy....

The lace top has received more compliments than the pants. I picked it up at a clearance sale at Banana. I am trying not to wear either piece too many times. Mostly so the white doesn't get dingy (sp?)

What do you think?? The pants come in a wide variety of colors...I might snap up the teal ones too. Swoon!


You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram