florida style

by - 11:17 AM

I have the pleasure of heading to Florida in June for a family wedding. This means white beaches, sun, fruity drinks and humidity, oh my. While this all sounds great, what the heck am I going to wear? I know how to dress for the Oregon coast – hoodies and rain jackets even in summer – but how do I dress in Florida? And what is their protocol for weddings?

Admittedly, I don’t attend many weddings, but ones in Oregon tend to be super casual. The last couple I attended people wore jeans. JEANS!

I’ll have day wear to think about, as well as rehearsal dinner + actual wedding. I am leaning toward something colorful, but not too obnoxious. I went to Polyvore for some inspiration and here are a few lovely items that caught my attention. What do you think??

Florida Style


Thread Social layered dress
£212 - theoutnet.com

Dorothy Perkins coral print dress
$69 - dorothyperkins.com

Wallis body conscious dress
$78 - wallisfashion.com

Nine West stiletto high heels
£65 - johnlewis.com

Tasha clutch handbag
$28 - missselfridge.com

You May Also Like

4 comments

Instagram