happy friday

by - 10:41 AM

I haven’t played the Fill in the Blank game in FOREVER. Kind of forgot about it, to be honest.

Play along and link up over with Lauren.


1.  My favorite color is red.
2.   My home decor color palette includes blue, green and browns. Though my bedroom has browns, whites and reds.

3.  Other people always tell me I look good in the color coral or royal blue. Being brunette, it’s a lot easier to experiment with color. I think, anyways.
4. The color I detest is mustard yellow. I don’t think that looks good on anyone.

5. If you were to look in my closet most of the colors you'd see would be  a lot of black, white and grey – though I have a lot of color too, to balance it out. And I am loving the colored denim trend!

6. A color that I simply cannot pull off no matter how hard I try is usually yellows or greens. Unfortunate, since I am a UO alumna. I don’t have much of it in my wardrobe, because I just don’t look great in it.
7.  The color of my favorite dress is black. I have multiple LBDs. You just can’t go wrong!!



You May Also Like

4 comments

Instagram