friday blanks

by - 9:28 AM

Happy Friday! I still have several hours before it's officially the weekend but the countdown has begun, let me assure you.

Here is what I've got lined up this weekend.

*a trip to City Liquidators - it is a warehouse full of furtniture and random odds and ends. I'm shopping for a desk. Even if I don't find anything, this place always trips me out. I love it.*
*happy hour at Portland City Grill with a girlfriend of mine. best happy hour EVER. *

Also, I am playing along with Lauren again this week for the weekly blanks. Join!


1.  My greatest strength is my reliability. If I say I will do something, I will. I am not a flakey person (I try not to be anyways).

2.   My greatest weakness is   being too nice, if that's considered a weakness. Sometimes I let people walk over me, because I don't want to start unnecessary drama. A personal goal of mine is to live a calmer, and more patient, life. It's a fine line that I need to figure out.

3.  People always compliment me on   my hair color. People never believe me that it's natural.
 
4. If you found me procrastinating you'd probably find me reading blogs or watching TV.
 
5. The most cozy place in all the world is  my couch and bed. I never want to leave either.

6. Something new that I tried recently was  a chinese restaurant in my neighborhood. It got great reviews online and it was busy inside - but it was disgusting.
 
7.  This weekend I would like to  find and purchase a desk for my office and successfully make a new dinner recipe.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram