weekend round-up

by - 4:31 PM

What I loved about my weekend:
 
I realized how much of a hot mess I was becoming - so I chopped off my hair. Well, I cut off several inches anyways. It was halfway down my back and I just couldn't style it nicely. 

Friday night, I decided I needed to go for a drive to clear my head. Can't say it worked but I do love taking my little car out on the country roads, with the windows down and the music up. It's nice to drive faster than the crawl I usually do. As much as I love craziness, I might love the peace more.

In another attempt to clear my head, I ventured into the neighborhood trails again and discovered this little bench. So secluded and quiet. I LOVE this spot.
 

And..my little cherry tomato plant is finally growing. It has taken awhile and all it needed was a marathon of sunny weather. Hooray! I also refreshed my planters.

Lastly, I stumbled across this bedding set at JC Penny. It was love at first sight but I didn't indulge...yet. 





 








You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram