happy april, you fool.

by - 11:26 AM

Well hello April! It's nice to see you again. I feel like it's been a year since I've seen you.

It's also April Fool's Day and I haven't been pranked (yet). I'm super gullible so it's not my favorite holiday. I also work in public relations so it's literally one of the worst days for us.


I skipped this last week but here's another round of "Fill in the blank Friday" from Lauren for your enjoyment.



1. The best prank I ever pulled was a long time ago. I'm not  much of a prankster so I'm drawing a blank right now.


2.  A day without laughter is a day wasted.
3. The best prank ever pulled on me was in high school I walked out to find my car covered with cookie dough and sprinkles. They went to A LOT of work.

4.  The most important things in life are  the people you love. Forget the troubles at work - those will always work themselves out.

5.  I dream of  owning my own home someday. Finding a best friend who will be my marital partner in life. Starting a family. Living a healthy and fulfilling life. Seeing more of the world.

6.  A discovery I made this week was that I'm a lot stronger and optimistic than I thought I ever was.

7.  I dread paying my bills every month. Can I get an "A-Men"?

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram