happy friday

by - 12:37 PM

Happy Friday everyone! I haven't written in a WEEK, so major fail on that. Work has just been crazy and I haven't had the motivation to write any more than I have to. I'll try hard to get back on track next week.

The one thing I CAN commit to is these fill in the blank Friday posts. Please play along with Lauren and I and link up in the comments section! Do it. You know you want to.


Something that makes me a great friend is that I'm dependable. I won't stab you in the back. I'll jump to your side when you need me. I'm not a perfect friend but I truly try hard to be a good one.

I am a girl with champagne taste on a carlo rossi budget.

I am not patient. I would be a horrible teacher. "C'mon kid, just figure it out already!"

If I had to describe myself in 3 words, they would be: Honest. Caring. Hard worker.

Something I'm really cheap about is tops. I hate to spend a bundle when I can load up at Forever 21.

Something I'm willing to splurge on is shoes. I can't do cheap shoes. Quality really makes a difference. And no, I don't mean splurge as in Louboutin or Choos. But a girl can dream!


I would trade every purse I own for  one classic Chanel or LV purse in a heartbeat.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram