hello, weekend

by - 5:13 PM

What I really want to do is write a recap about the Royal Wedding. But I'm too exhausted. I'll do something tomorrow, even though you probably won't care by then. I'll care. And that's all I care about! Hmph.

Play along and link up over at Lauren's blog!



1. I am looking forward to the weather getting nicer. This 50 degree crap isn't doing it for me anymore.

2.  Something kind of embarassing that I still love anyway is everything that has to do with weddings. It's embarassing because I'm no where near getting married so I don't feel like I am "allowed" to like weddings as much as I do. But I grew up wanting to be a wedding planner, so it's not like this is a new thing.

3.  My favorite car is  a Maserati GranTurismo. I like what I like - I can't help it.

4.  If I could pick one type of weather to live with for the rest of my life it would be 75 degrees. 70 is still a little too cool and 80 is a little warm. Picky, much?

5.  My favorite thing to do after a bad/stressful day is  to head straight into a hot shower. Then eat some comfort food while watching something good on Netflix.

6.  This weekend  I will be trying out a new recipe tomorrow night and heading back up to Washington Sunday for a family event. Then heading down to Salem for dinner. Lots of road time.


7.  If I were a color, I'd be green. Because I've also taken online quizzes and that's what I am. Plus I'm a duck.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram