Hello, Friday!

by - 1:31 PM

I took Monday and Tuesday off this week to play but I'm still ready for the weekend again. I can also see from my cube that it's super nice and sunny outside, which is such a tease. Bah.

Any fun weekend plans? I'll be up in Washington to visit the family for Easter. It's one of my favorite holidays, so I'm definitely looking forward to it!



1.   Fridays are  a day for celebrating. Friday's are busy days at work for me, so I get a ton done, which always feels good. Then it's off to spend time with friends and family!

2.  Flirty text messages, tulips, and the sun make me terribly happy.

3.  Something that inspires me is  seeing everyone partake in Earth Day. I love reading all the pledges people are making online to better their lives and our planet.


4.  If I had the day off today I would have done something outdoors. It's so beautiful out, it's making me want to golf, fish or hike.

5.  If I had to put a label on my home decor style, I would say my style is  chic. I have no idea. It's a little all over the place to be honest. But everything goes nicely, I like to think.

6.  Concerning politics I would say I'm  a democrat, though I've become more conservative as I've gotten older. If you want to talk politics with me, I'd  be happy to do it in person. Just not here.

7.  I'd like to go to  Phoenix  so I could go shopping and lay out by the pool in 90+ degree weather. I'm dying for some Vitamin D.

You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram