ahoy!

by - 2:03 PM

I've been obsessed with stripes for as long as I can remember. Just not striped jumpsuits, if you get my drift. I don't have a lot of stripes in my wardrobe so I'd love more.

{Shabby Apple}
By the way, Shabby Apple is the cutest online catalog I think I've ever seen. I dare you to find one cuter. I recently did a post on my latest obsession with one-piece swimwear and I did end up purchasing the black one from Target. I knew you were wondering. With some big sunglasses and high heels, we have a winner folks. No need to show every inch of skin to be sexy. Just look at how stunning that girl is up there! Just throw one on, and you instantly become an exotic looking model. 

Moving on.

{Madwell}
 I also relish this little number. It's see-through, so best worn over a swimsuit. Unless you're a rebel.

{My Theresa}
I also have a knack for falling in love with things I can't afford. And sold out. So that's probably a good combo. But I had to include these shoes because they are too unique not to.

Do you like stripes?




You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram