fill in the blank friday

by - 11:11 AM

Happy Friday, peeps! Here in Portland, the weather has been anything but lovely, as the sun hasn't shown it's face in quite a while. It's supposed to be pretty warm tomorrow, but we'll see about that.

The good? I move into my new place tomorrow! I've been talking about this for awhile now, so it will be great to have that checked off my list.

Below are usual Blanks from Lauren - play along!



Summer is wedding season and weddings are not something I usually look forward to, truthfully. No offense to the happy couple, but weddings are time consuming and expensive. Of course, when MY wedding happens, I’ll be thinking differently!

This summer hasn’t arrived yet, has it? I’m looking outside and it’s dark and cloudy. It’s supposed to hit the mid-80’s tomorrow, but I’m not counting on it.

My summer food of choice has been berries – eaten alone, or as jam, or in dessert…yum.

My summer uniform has been dresses and cardigans. It’s too cold to go without a cardigan.

If I could spend the entire summer in one location I would choose Cannon Beach. Though, that’s not a very warm place. I would choose a warm beach ANYWHERE.
My summer anthem is…I don’t have one. I like to pump fun music all year round, so I don’t have any specifically for summer.


You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram