Hello, July!

by - 9:25 AM

We finally made it to July!
If today's weather is indication of what's to come, Summer may have arrived before the fourth - which would be new for Oregon. Weather forecast:


I am heading up to Washington tomorrow to help my family pack for a big move. I'll be spending the fourth outside, enjoying delicious drinks and BBQ. I haven't jumped up and down about July 4th since I was a kid, so it will be pretty low-key for me. Except for the fact that all my parent's neighbors are The Jones'. I.e., they compete to see who can blow off the biggest and fanciest fireworks. Always a beautiful and free show for us!

Do you have any July 4th traditions?



Alright, on to the blanks! Play along with Lauren over at The Little Things We do.

1. The best news I ever received was finding out I was hired for my very first *real* job. That was a great moment.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is moving into Portland in a few weeks. I am ready for a new space, and a fresh start. I am always looking forward to possibly visiting friends in Austin this summer, but I need to make sure I have a job before I pull that trigger. Oh, life. You amuse me so.

3. Something I would never do is eat a bug, buy skinny jeans or willingly hold a spider.

4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose Oprah. She has given me a lot of “Ah ha” moments over the years. She is confidence, optimistic and grounded in reality at the same time.

5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be preppy.

6. One should always lay it all on the table. Live by your heart, not your head. Take risks and go after what you want in life. It’s much too short to live scared.
7. I want to be in Hawaii right now.


You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram