boo!

by - 12:06 PM

Halloween is quickly approaching and I couldn’t be more excited! I actually have no idea what I’ll be doing this weekend, but I’ll figure something out.

A long time ago I told myself that I would never be two things for Halloween: a French maid or an angel. Whelp, last year, I picked up angel wings and a halo last minute and never wore them. So I guess that’s what I am going to be this year. It’ll be fine. I just hate being so expected.

Now that I am out of college, I am pretty much over the whole “sexy” costume thing. Why do girls have to look like prostitutes? I’m all for being cute, but it’s so unnecessary to have everything hanging out. Yes, I’ve been there, done that. I totally get that most girls go through this phase. Do it. Get it out of your system.

Next year I am going to actually plan and doing something fun.

On a related note, my little pumpkin dude only lived for 6 days. I walked out of my house last weekend to see this:


I fear it may  have been suicide. RIP.



You May Also Like

4 comments

Instagram