let's fill some blanks!

by - 9:28 AM

Happy Friday!

It's rainy and gloomy here in Portland, which is totally fine with me. I love fall and I embrace these cozy days.

I'm not sure what  I am doing this weekend. Probably some cooking and reading. And maybe a 'Psych' marathon on Netflix.

What are you up to??


1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is   “Dancing with the Stars.” I tried watching it once and found it incredibly mundane.
2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is watching  "Jon and Kate Plus 8". At least, I don't think that family is super popular anymore.

3.  When I've had a bad day I curl up on the couch and have a good cry. Everything is always better after a good cry.

4. I'd prefer time   to money   any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is getting my flu shot next week. It’s minor…but I don’t like shots!

6.  Something worth fighting for is my job. I’m single, so I treat my career like my relationship. That’s not weird, is it? I love my work and I fight to do my best every single day.
7.  When people think of me, I hope they think that I am a genuine and loving person (even though I don’t always show it).


You May Also Like

2 comments

Instagram