it's officially fall

by - 9:50 AM

Fall is my absolute favorite time of year, so I couldn't be more thrilled to have already kicked off the festivities with last week's pumpkin patch outing. I totally forgot to share my wonderful carved creation - I promise I'll share because you really don't want to miss its brilliance *rolls eyes*.

This weekend I am attending a dinner party, followed by a visit to a haunted corn maze. So excited! And then I  heading down to Eugene, OR for the Susan G Komen Race for the Cure. It's happening, whether I'm ready or not.

 




1.   Nothing says fall like hot apple cider.
2.   My favorite autumnal tradition is going to the pumpkin patch, taking photos of the fall colors, and drinking hot apple cider.

3.  My favorite fall treat is…honestly, I don’t think I have one. I guess I’d have to say pumpkin pie, though I despised it growing up. I’m so adult now.

4. Fall makes me think of  football and family because I get to see a lot of both during the fall months. How’s that for a crap answer?

5.  Autumn free form word association, go! pumpkin, crisp air, football, food, warmth, crunchy leaves.

6.  My go-to outfit in the fall is jeans and a chunky sweater.
7.  My favorite fall holiday is (Halloween or Thanksgiving)  Thanksgiving. I absolutely love Halloween, but Thanksgiving means spending time with my family. And eating too much, which I’m always a fan of…

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram