by - 9:28 AM

It’s Friday! This week has been one hell of a ride, and I want off now. Work has gone really well – it’s my personal shit that can’t get it together. Whenever work is going well, my personal life is imploding. Whenever work is blowing up, my personal life is going splendidly.

Can’t a girl just have it all for once?

I have plans to celebrate a friend’s birthday tonight with a small group for drinks and cake at The Cheesecake Factory. Another rant coming, are you ready? Last Friday a group of friends and I popped in to the Factory for dinner. The wait was 1 hour and 45 minutes. C’mon, it’s not THAT good. People need higher standards.

Saturday I’ll be doing something for Halloween – I just don’t know what yet. I’m a planner like that.

I hope you all have a great and spooky weekend! Let's play some blanks with Lauren.



1.   When I was a kid I wanted to be an obstetrician when I grew up.
2.   As an adult, my dream job would be to work for a magazine.

3.  When I was younger I wanted to be just like  my mom   .

4. The childhood Halloween costume that I remember most was when I was  snow white. I loved that costume with all my heart.

5.  My favorite childhood toy was  barbie. I had way too many of them, with all the accessories AND the pink convertible.

6.  The time I got into the biggest amount of trouble when I was a kid was when I  would play at my friend Jessica’s house and we’d hide in the attic when my mom would come to pick me up. Man, she was livid. But I kept doing it.
7.  I get daily inspiration from my friends, family, bloggers and colleagues.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram