fill in the blank friday

by - 1:35 PM

I stumbled upon this fun idea on The Little Things We Do, written by a fellow Portland blogger, and I just had to jump on this bandwagon.

I might make it my new Friday thing. Won't you join in? It's what the cool kids do these days, apparently.

The TV show/website that I watch/read that I would be embarrassed to tell anyone about is Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. Guess it's out of the bag now! 

An item of clothing that is worn and torn but that I love far to much to throw away is My black sweats. They are the most comfortable thing I own but have holes everywhere.

My grocery store impulse buy is Keebler cookies. I love them.

Something I do at work to pass time that I wouldn't want my co-workers to know about is sifting through non-work related blogs. Though I can justify just about anything. We'll call it research.

One thing in my life that I could give up, but never will is Diet Coke with Lime.

A little indulgence that I have is Living on my own. It's not financially wise, but my sanity is priceless.

The junk drawer/area in my house is on my kitchen bar. It's littered with mail, bills, cards, etc. You name it.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Instagram