fill in the blank...saturday

by - 11:15 PM

I'm a day late to the "Fill In The Blank Friday" but I still wanted to partake. Besides, doesn't "Fill In The Blank Saturday" have a better ring to it?

This comes courtesy of The Little Things We Do again. Thanks Lauren and keep em' coming!



1.   I am a believer in God and his grace. A hopeful romantic, even though you could do a movie with all the horror dating stories I've collected. Ambitious. Dependable. Loving. Trusting. OPTIMISTIC. 

2.  The bravest thing I've ever done was undergo back surgery. HELLO, talk about a BIG deal!

3.  I feel prettiest when I'm wearing heels. My hair could be a mess, wearing no makeup, and wearing a sweatshirt but if I've got the heels, I'm good to go!

4.  Something that keeps me awake at night is talking to God. I've always got a list going of things I need to discuss. 

5.  My favorite meal in the entire world is steak and mashed potatoes. I could also do sushi for every meal. 

6.  The way to my heart is  through the little acts of kindness. Holding my hand, opening the door for me...

7.  I would like to  be laying on a warm beach in Hawaii or Mexico right now. 
Happy Saturday!

You May Also Like

1 comments

Instagram