fill in the blank friday

by - 3:15 PM

Happy Friday! That means it’s time again to play fill in the blank Friday, along with Lauren again. Link up at her blog!




1. I am currently obsessed with avocados.

2. Today I am busy because a I have a to-do list at work a mile long. But I never get distracted, so I'm feeling OK.

3. The age I am is 25 and the age I feel is 25. I have an actual career (gulp) and my own car and apartment. It's like I'm an adult! All I need is a house, a dog and a hubby. Is that being too demanding?

4. My favorite place is my apartment. It's cozy. That's what we're calling my small space these days. Instead of...well..nevermind.
5. Something I have been procrastinating is organizing my closet. I started and then realized I'd be moving in 6 months anyways, so why not just wait? Made perfect sense to me.

6. The last thing I purchased was coffee from Starbucks this morning. I didn't make my usual morning pod and I was NOT a happy camper.

7. The thing I love most about my home is that it's all mine. No coming home to a messy kitchen, or a roommate's boyfriend watching TV. I also get to use the laundry machine when I want. And know there will be hot water for my shower. It's the small things.

You May Also Like

4 comments

Instagram